Project-Toruk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The next big thing!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hai im lempi im 14 years old. i choosed this server cause turk is the best <3 anyways i love music and im from finland and no we dont live in igloos.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lempi

lempi

hai im lempi im 14 years old. i choosed this server cause turk is the best <3 anyways i love music and im from finland and no we dont live in igloos. Empty
PostSubject: hai im lempi im 14 years old. i choosed this server cause turk is the best <3 anyways i love music and im from finland and no we dont live in igloos.   hai im lempi im 14 years old. i choosed this server cause turk is the best <3 anyways i love music and im from finland and no we dont live in igloos. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:56 am

hai im lempi im 14 years old. i choosed this server cause turk is the best <3 anyways i love music and im from finland and no we dont live in igloos Wink
Back to top Go down
Drizzy
Owner of forums and IG
Owner of forums and IG
Drizzy

hai im lempi im 14 years old. i choosed this server cause turk is the best <3 anyways i love music and im from finland and no we dont live in igloos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hai im lempi im 14 years old. i choosed this server cause turk is the best <3 anyways i love music and im from finland and no we dont live in igloos.   hai im lempi im 14 years old. i choosed this server cause turk is the best <3 anyways i love music and im from finland and no we dont live in igloos. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:31 am

Welcome lempi!! Smile were working on the forums atm so they are better
Back to top Go down
https://project-toruk.forumotion.com
Sir Chivas
Graphic Desginers
Graphic Desginers
Sir Chivas

PostSubject: Re: hai im lempi im 14 years old. i choosed this server cause turk is the best <3 anyways i love music and im from finland and no we dont live in igloos.   hai im lempi im 14 years old. i choosed this server cause turk is the best <3 anyways i love music and im from finland and no we dont live in igloos. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:20 pm

Harooo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hai im lempi im 14 years old. i choosed this server cause turk is the best <3 anyways i love music and im from finland and no we dont live in igloos.   hai im lempi im 14 years old. i choosed this server cause turk is the best <3 anyways i love music and im from finland and no we dont live in igloos. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:34 pm

Hello Lempi, your the best <333 Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hai im lempi im 14 years old. i choosed this server cause turk is the best <3 anyways i love music and im from finland and no we dont live in igloos.   hai im lempi im 14 years old. i choosed this server cause turk is the best <3 anyways i love music and im from finland and no we dont live in igloos. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:07 am

Us canadians live in the igloos. Sad

HAI tho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hai im lempi im 14 years old. i choosed this server cause turk is the best <3 anyways i love music and im from finland and no we dont live in igloos.   hai im lempi im 14 years old. i choosed this server cause turk is the best <3 anyways i love music and im from finland and no we dont live in igloos. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hai im lempi im 14 years old. i choosed this server cause turk is the best <3 anyways i love music and im from finland and no we dont live in igloos.
Page 1 of 1