Project-Toruk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The next big thing!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chatbox Moderation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drizzy
Owner of forums and IG
Owner of forums and IG
Drizzy

Chatbox Moderation Empty
PostSubject: Chatbox Moderation   Chatbox Moderation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:29 am

/clear Delete the messages from the Chatbox
/cls Same as the '/clear' command
/ban Ban a member from the Chatbox. This command must be followed by the username to ban. (ex: /ban username). Once the user is banned, he won't see neither have access to the Chatbox.
/unban To unban a user from the Chatbox. Its use is identical to ban (ex: /unban nickname)
/me In the beginning of a sentence, this command will be replaced by your username (ex: /me eats a delicious pizza" will display "Nickname eats a delicious pizza")
/kick Disconnect a member from the Chatbox. The command must be followed by the username to disconnect (ex: /kick username). Disconnecting a user won't prevent him from reconnecting.
/exit Disconnect from the Chatbox. You can also precise the reason that will be visible for all members connected (ex: /exit reason)
/abs Send a message noticing that you're absent. You can add a reason that will be displayed in the message and visible by all members connected to the Chatbox (ex: /abs reason)
Back to top Go down
https://project-toruk.forumotion.com

Chatbox Moderation
Page 1 of 1